Save the Date for Wrentham’s Annual Town Election
Wrentham’s annual Town Election will be held on Monday, April 3, 2023. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voter registration will be held on Friday, March 24, 2023.
To obtain nomination papers, visit the Town Clerk’s office at 79 South Street in Wrentham.
Nomination papers are due on February 13, 2023, and 50 signatures will be required, but 55 signatures are recommended.
The following elected offices are open:
• Board of Assessors: 3-year term, 1 position open
• Board of Health: 3-year term, 1 position open
• Constable: 2-year term, 1 position open
• Fiske Library Trustee: 3-year terms, 2 positions open
• King Philip Regional School Committee: 3-year term, 1 position open
• Moderator: 1 year term, 1 position open
• Planning Board: 3 years term, 2 positions open
• Select Board: 3-year term, 1 position open
• Wrentham Elementary School Committee: 3-year term, 2 positions open
For more information, call 508-384-5415 or email [email protected].